Saturday, December 8, 2012

We have a Winner!

Happy Saturday, friends! I'm sharing with you once again my Christmas garland, using the free tutorial on Anna Maria Horner's blog found here.. I just love the old fashioned look of this garland and it's fun to make!

Just gather up some felt scraps, embroidery thread, scissors and a needle! I cut the circles last night while hanging out with my 11 year old and his pal who slept over. Tonight I'll probably stitch these up while watching something on TV. That's IF I finish cleaning the basement! My parents are visiting in two weeks so I'm cleaning like a mad woman.

This is what it looks like finished. I worked on this during the summer at the skatepark. You can never have too much of this! It also works as a head scarf for your dog!

He really will go along with anything. He just loves attention!

Now drum roll please........ The winner of the Sew Mama Sew giveaway on my blog is......

Terry from A Quilting Blog!

Terry was #14. She also had a clever comment about Duke being good in the photo so Santa Paws would bring him something good this year. Terry I've sent you an email. Congrats!

Thanks to everyone who entered and I just loved your comments about Duke!!

Kris

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Kris...and Duke, of course!!! So excited to have won your giveaway! Love the Christmas garland..will have to go check out the link!!

    ReplyDelete