Thursday, August 8, 2013

Fabric Polaroid Swap Winner!

I'm hosting a Fabric Polaroid Swap and having fun doing it! Over on Instagram, participants are posting pictures of their progress at #fabricpolaroids. I'm doing a weekly winner drawing just because I love to give prizes! This week's winner is WindyLou. Jack chose a random number between 1-44 (the sign up comments found in this post). He chose #1. Next week's winner will be chosen from the IG photo stream I mentioned above. #fabricpolaroids. Leave a comment on this blog post if you are wanting to join and haven't yet. There's still time. I'm about to make some Star Trek and Family Guy Polaroids. :-) Any Trekkie fans reading this?

A shout out to Greenbaum's Quilted Forest in Salem, OR. They donated a pattern to our prize loot! The store is amazing and they offer free shipping! Shop with them here!
I do, every time I go to Salem to see my college student, Mitch.

We just moved Mitch back to school and stopped at many skateparks on our way back home, for Jack's benefit. His new favorite is Lincoln City skatepark in Oregon. Any Oregonians reading this? I love your state! It's so beautiful with a twist of weirdness that makes us smile! Love it.

Duke had a sitter. He spilled his food out of his doggie bowl to let us know how he felt about that!

Kris

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much! I can't wait to play with these goodies.

    ReplyDelete