Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Duke's scarf and a sewing room tour!

Duke's newest scarf is finished! I sewed on the hearts while watching the Academy Awards. I spent waaay to many hours watching the pre show, then the show. But I enjoy it. My Mom and I text all the way through it.

one of her texts: OMG Crowe is horrible!
Mine back: I had to rewind and hear how awful, and ahead of the music, drowning out the rest, Crowe was!

Yeah we are real supportive like that! :-)

My x-plus blocks are about to be a quilt top! You can find all kinds of variations of this block on IG with the hashtag #xplusalong.

I've also done some organizing in my sewing room which feels great!

I'm linking up to Quilt Story and WIP Wednesday! The buttons are in my sidebar.

Kris

4 comments:

  1. Your space looks like it's full of fun and inspiration!
    Visiting from WIP Wednesday. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sewing room, so bright and welcoming! Your x/+ blocks are gorgeous, as is Duke in his new scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just visiting from WIP Wednesday. Duke's scarf is very stylish! I love your bright and cheery sewing room. What a great place to create.

    ReplyDelete