Friday, December 16, 2011

Finished gifts!

Didn't mean to take a break from the blog!  I've been busy like everyone else these days, preparing for Christmas.  We kicked off the holiday with some friends and some White Russians last weekend to celebrate our town's annual Christmas lights boat parade.  The boats looked beautiful!
We were the people carrying red cups around and laughing lots! :)

The last couple of days I've been at the sewing machine trying to finish up some Christmas gifts.  Months ago I envisioned giving each of my Aunts a quilt for Christmas.  Instead, they are getting potholders!  Maybe I should be calling them "mini quilts".  Oh my goodness where did the time go?  I had the colors picked out for the quilts, but somehow never got them started.  There's always next year!







What a good feeling to have these finished up. 
I'm linking up to AmandaJean at crazymomquilts finish it up Friday.
Finally, some finishes to link up!

Kris



3 comments:

  1. Those hexagons are lovely! The colours are so bright and awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fabrics. Congrats on the finishes.
    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Mini-quilts they are! lol I whipped up two "mini quilts" for my husband's grandma last night for a party at her place today. Can't beat them for a semi-quick gift! :o)

    ReplyDelete