Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Christmas Stockings Started

I'm working on Christmas. There's Christmas music playing in the house and Hallmark Christmas shows on TV. It's 48 degrees and cloudy outside. The ocean has that gray-blue color that looks so "Ralph Lauren -y" with the big white sailboats docked. Duke is snuggled up on the couch under blankets. I love this time of year.

Ornaments out of left over value dance blocks became more important than finishing the quilt? Don't ask. I can't focus sometimes. Then I HAVE to get stockings made because I've been meaning to since last November. I plan to make each one to suit the tastes of the person in our family. There will be elements of dogs, music, baseball, skateboarding, TX, CA, pink anything, doctor who, university, all seen in our family stockings. I'm even making one for each of my parents who are visiting this year. Mom likes the leopard prints and pink...but absolutely no blue. I started with dogs and pink.... Guess who?

Now that I'm completely caught up with Homeland I'm having withdrawals having to wait a week in between episodes. Did anyone catch the Homeland SNL skit this week? Hilarious!

Kris

I'm linking up to Freshly Pieced - see the button in my sidebar. There are lots of link ups today!


1 comment:

  1. What channel is Homeland on? I just started watching a series on Cinemax called Hunted. It can be very violent so it's definitely a naptime sewing show. But I am hooked on it!

    ReplyDelete