Tuesday, November 6, 2012

It's Fabric Tuesday!

Happy fabric Tuesday! I'm linking up with a finish! Well it's a finished step in the quilt making process...

I finished the quilt back for the dizzy diamonds quilt. Hurray! I must be the slowest quilt maker ever. Cutting the strips, piecing longer strips, sewing in pairs, squaring up, all the pressing in between - but I do love it!

Then to top off my week, I've discovered "Homeland"! Do you watch it? I am hooked. What a great show! I am watching it On Demand to catch up with Season 1. You must check it out!

Kris

6 comments:

  1. Liked Damien Lewis in Band of Brothers, Life and will have to wait until the set comes out! LOL

    Your quilt is just breathtaking! I really think the colors you've chosen are gorgeous!

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quilt and LOVE Homeland, although Damien Lewis's American accent always makes me laugh x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgoeus colours! I saw the first episode of Homeland on a plane coming back from Copenhagen and thought it was great! I wonder if the first season is on DVD now? Thanks for reminding me about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beeeeuuuutiful! lovely colors, as always :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great great great back. Love all the bright happy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your quilt back! You did a wonderful job with the colors and the pattern too!

    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete