Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fresh Sewing Day Randomness!

Hard to believe it's November!

October is always a busy month and this year it was more so than ever. I had a fabulous birthday trip to Salem to see my college freshman and delivered the Doctor Who Tardis pillow for his girlfriend. My youngest had a Doctor Who themed birthday party (Tardis cake and party bags) and dressed up as Doctor Who for Halloween. I made my first baby quilt and squeezed in a Halloween themed pillowcase. Here's a recap of sewing makes and also Doctor Who themed pics from the month!


I'm linking up to Lilly's Fresh Sewing Day, my first time! Also linking up with my girl, Cindy! Her button is in my sidebar.

Let the November sewing begin!

Kris
Oh, and a quick recap of what Duke was up to? Sure!

9 comments:

  1. Fun idea for a party - the Tardis looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great October!! Very productive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks great! Love the halloween pillows! I REALLY need to watch Dr. Who. My friends talk about it constantly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure I saw photos of Duke sitting next to the Tardis pillow and now I can't see them...I thought he looked like he couldn't decide whether to bark at it or not! You've had a wonderfully productive month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cool party! I have never seen Dr. Who. And you got some great sewing/quilting done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your doctor who pillow case. How fun! And a great party theme! My son had a Doctor Who party as well! And this halloween he was a Dalek!

    ReplyDelete