Wednesday, May 2, 2012

WIP "Pictures of" Wednesday

*Duke is featured on rhinestonebeagle today!


I hope you will go over and say hi - a great blog for dog lovers!


It's time to make a list!  
Here is what I would like to accomplish in the month of May. 
 I did a picture list as I like a visual of my WIPs. 

I'm joining up in a "sew along" with AmandaJean at crazymomquilts.


This will be my new way of producing "finishes" in May.  I hope I do some of these!  Now that I've finished the Fifty Shades of Grey books there should be minimal distractions! :-)
But with school winding down for a graduating senior and a 4th grader ya' just never know!  I post lots of WIPs on Instagram - do you?  You can find me here:  @DukeSaysSewWhat.  Several of my blog friends are there and I love it!

WIPs May 2012:















I'm linking up to Freshly Pieced:


Now to get busy!

Kris and Duke

4 comments:

  1. That's some list - good luck! I like your visual list, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...THAT is a LIST! Love the dog photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found myself smiling over your long, lovely list! I'm not surprised about the custom order for a dog bed. The one you made for Duke is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete