Wednesday, May 23, 2012

"S" is for SuperDog!

One of my IG friends thought Duke looked like "Super Dog" in this scarf. What a great description of Duke!

Have you joined the instagram bandwagon? Let's be friends! I am @dukesayssewwhat. Warning: it's totally fun and addicting. But much faster than a blog post!

To my PP QAL friends - how are your triangles coming along? I'm about to hang a sheet on the wall and see how they all look together. Can't wait! I'll post a picture on IG!

Quick WIP update:
Finished 3 small things from my Amanda Jean small things list, hurray!

Love in a Box May was shipped off today!

I'm on target in the PP QAL. Trying hard to stay that way!

I still need to make: kindle cases, tablecloth, 2 quilt backs/quilt them, pillows for my porch, baseball quilt may be a scratch- only 4 games left!

Now heeeere's Duke!

Linking up to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced! The button is in my sidebar. Go check out all the links!


Kris

5 comments:

  1. He reminds me of a bigger Precious, my sister's dog. He's got the same expression. Still I love the scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vof Duke - you look great with your new scarf! I think I want one, too! x Nero

    ReplyDelete