Thursday, May 24, 2012

Need a bigger design wall...

Thought I'd share some pics of the Prism quilt. I'm in the QAL - it's the colorful hexi button in my sidebar.

- I keep obsessively moving the triangles around

- I can't fit the magenta/ purple row without taping to the candlestick and window

- the tape is not holding

- I still have 2 outer rows to go

- I've been cutting more triangles as I hang them because "someone" didn't make enough of each color at the cutting stage!

- I had no idea it would be this big.

- I love it!



Kris

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kris! That looks fantastic! I wish we could have a huge whole wall as a design wall! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great colours, just realised that it's big and not small duh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo!!! Looking amazing! And I know what you mean about being surprised about how big it is and not having enough of a few colors. But all that aside.. loving this!

    ReplyDelete