Thursday, May 10, 2012

Fresh Look!


Today I pulled my fabrics for the Patchwork Prism QAL!  Fun, fun, fun!  This first picture is the medium colored fabrics I chose and the picture below is the pale fabrics.  Have you heard about this QAL?  The pattern is by Anna Maria Horner and when I saw her quilt I knew I wanted to make it.  The QAL was a bonus - and has GREAT prizes! 


Also working on a couple of placemats for my Mom for Mother's Day.  She rarely reads my blog because I text her so many pictures, she doesn't need to! 




It's a good thing we can eat in the dining room!  :)
 

I finished the quilting and binding on Taylor's first quilt.  It's washed and dried and sent off in the mail!  This picture is of (me) wearing the pretty scarf she made me to thank me!  It's hand woven in pink and purple yarn.  Isn't she the best?!  Her Mom sent along some goodies, too. It was a fun mail day here at my house. :)

Here wasTaylor's quilt all ready to go.  I was happy to finish the binding since it was one of my items on my "Sew Along with Crazy Mom Quilts."



Off to pick up my son from baseball practice!

Kris




5 comments:

  1. What a yummy set of fabrics you have for the QAL! The quilt will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those prism fabrics look lovely together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your kitchen display of fabric! Great new look to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a fabulous bunch of fabrics!! I love that you sew in the kitchen it's nearer to the coffee :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see your Prism quilt develop, I love your fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete