1. The Circle Quilt - I'm not sure where this is heading yet but I know it should be big and fluffy with ties when all is said and done. I have other background colors I will be using and lots more of those circles cut and ready to go.
2. The 36 patch from a QAL with Amanda Jean at crazymomquilts. I was going to go bigger, but I've lost the momentum so this will be a quilt top soon - time to sew rows. I love the bright colors and as some of these fabrics were scraps, they hold special memories. The baseball fabricin the primarily blue block was a shower curtain that my Mom made my oldest son, back when he was in kindergarten. He's 18 now! Yay for me for keeping the fabric that long. Those yellow buses in the black and yellow block were a jumper that my same son wore as a baby. Mom recently sent me that fabric.
3. My String Quilt - how I love her! Those colors - so pink! And look at this sheet I found at Goodwill - think I'll use it for the back. This quilt is at the stage of "time to press and sew the rows together".
http://www.justabitfrayed.wordpress.com/. I'm excited for a fresh start with a new quilt! I've pulled these scraps from the basket and added in a couple of charm packs my MIL gave me. You can find the details here. It will look like this:
So now to choose the solid color:
I could really use some help choosing! What do you think?
Back to my list of WIPS...
6. A EPP Block Party with http://www.summerfete.blogspot.com/. Looks like a great take along project and I did love making hexagons last year. She made the most beautiful table top/quilt for my new blog friend, Mary. I can't resist making one, too!
7. The Chevron quilt - ready for a backing
I'm considering the curves class with Rachel at Stitched in Color. Details here.
I'd also like to get involved in a charity bee but not sure where/which one.
That is all for now!
Linking up to Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday.